IS THE FOOD YOU EAT MAKING YOU SICK????
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIDDEN FOOD ALLERGIES????
If you are constantly suffering from any of the health issues mentioned below, you could totally be suffering from food allergies.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Allergic Skin conditions
Food allergies/ sensitivities are pretty obscure and sometimes takes years to detect……but till then they can severely damage your digestive system creating various more health conditions.
So whats the difference between a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity?
Food allergy causes an immune system reaction that affects numerous organs in the body, can create various symptoms and can be seen on a blood/ pin prick skin allergy test. It can be be severe or life-threatening at times. eg. Peanut allergy can be life threatening.
In contrast, food sensitivity or intolerance symptoms are generally not life threatening, but can create a havoc in your system and affect the quality of your life. eg. dairy intolerance can create breathing problems, eczema, psoriasis or sinusitis or gluten sensitivity can cause diarrhoea, constipation, bloating as well as joint issues.
So how will I know if I am suffering from food allergies/ intolerances/sensitivities? And how can I get rid of it?
The simplest, safest, most time and cost effective way to test for the above is BASE Allergy Therapy.
BASE Allergy Therapy can help detect as well as resolve various allergies/ intolerances or sensitivities. It can also relieve a person of seasonal and food allergies as well as many other chronic conditions like sinusitis, eczema and other skin disorders, asthma, back pain, arthritis, digestive disorders, headaches, food cravings, ADD and even addictions such as smoking.
What are some foods that you test for?
I test for a variety of foods, the main ones being
Dairy- cow milk, yogurt, cheese, goat milk, goat cheese, goat yogurt
Lactose- milk sugar; Whey & Casein- milk proteins,
Gluten & Gluten grains like- wheat, spelt, rye, barley
Other foods like different fruits and vegetables, grains etc.
WHAT MY CLIENTS ARE SAYING………
So what exactly is BASE Allergy Therapy?
BASE Allergy Therapy is a 3 step treatment that consists of
1. Body Analysis: Applied Kinesiology or Muscle Testing is used to identify various food/ environmental allergies/intolerances/sensitivities using different vials. In simple words I muscle test you for allergies, without any pin pricks or any pain. And yes, you get the results right away!
2. BASE Allergy Treatment for Allergy Desensitization: For this we begin by, stimulating acupuncture points that are specific points on the client’s back, while the client holds energy vials. This clears the body of allergies; balances the systems and meridians; strengthens the immune system and clears nutritional deficiencies.
3. Meridian Clearing & Balancing: Intrasound Technology: A Sonofon device is used on various acupuncture points to further clear blockages in the meridians. It is intended to enhance and support the treatment, thereby allowing for more permanent healing. Also, during this balancing stage, a basic Craniosacral Technique called stillpoint is used to further balance and clear the body.
Who provides BASE Allergy Therapy?
Hello, I am Manjiri Nadkarni, a Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine, Registered Holistic Nutritionist & Certified Base Therapy Allergist, practicing at Bluewater Nutrition in Sarnia.
Having been trained in as in Integrated Ayurvedic Doctor in India for 8 1/2 years, I studied Natural Nutrition to get familiar with the food and lifestyle diversity in Canada. I soon found the importance of allergy testing, as 1 out of every 3 clients I started seeing was suffering from some kind of allergies. So I went to get Certified as a BASE Allergy Therapist, from Whitby, Ontario. I have successfully helped people resolve digestive issues, skin disorders, respiratory issues, arthritis as well as behavioural issues like ADHD, ADD, OCD, with the help of BASE Allergy Therapy.
How safe is BASE Allergy Testing?
Base Allergy Testing is very safe as it is non invasive and can be carried out in children and adults alike. I have tested babies as young as 4 weeks and seniors over 80 years.
I want to get my allergies tested. What are my options?
Well, if you live in and around Sarnia we can set up an appointment to test you as well as go over your nutrition is needed. The following are the types of appointments I offer.
1. Allergy Testing only : Duration: 45 minutes Cost: $70*
2. Allergy Desensitization only: (Testing is mandatory before desensitization)
Duration: 30 minutes Cost :$70* / session
3. Allergy Elimination Consult: I perform the allergy testing and go over your diet & lifestyle and provide you with nutrition and supplement recommendations to get started.
Duration: 90 minutes (initial) 30 minute (follow up)
Cost: $150*(initial) $70* (follow up)
4. Digestive rebalance program: Suggested for chronic conditions like IBS, Crohns, Colitis, Diverticulitis, Sinus issues, Eczema, Psoraisis etc
Consists of 1 Initial consult + 3 follow ups + Customized Meal plan
Cost: $300* (valued at $400*)
*All services are subjected to HST